Thursday, November 25, 2010

it's you..it's always been you..

today is our 1 year and 11months anniversary..but we had a fight just a minute ago..and is bothering me..
baby i just want to tell you when i'm in kl,I almost miss you every single day and when we're on the phone it's just a reminder that we can't get close enough..now we are bigger than this and though it is tough at times, we will figure it out and try the ways that we can meet with each other..we been gone through alot..so............
please believe in me baby, i never have the intension to lie on you or cheat on you.. 
I can't wait to hold you tight and kiss you all over again and again..i really hope you can fully trust me in the near future..I couldn't see myself missing anyone else the way I miss you and the way i love you..you are so deeply loved baby..