Wednesday, December 22, 2010

woohooooo~is time for vacation!!

finally is time for vacation!after so many tiring work,at last i can really enjoy my sweet holiday..
but..................
i'm not that happy when i knew i gonna spent my holiday on a cruise..
yerrrrrrrr..bad feeling immeadiatly appear..
to me, cruise is BORING!!
stay in a limited space for few days will really kill me..
you get cooped up in a super small room with nothing much to do except eating, sleeping and gambling..
omg!how bored can it be??
However I realised how wrong I was with this Royal Caribbean Cruise experience..

*Photo credit: Royal Caribbean International*


 

I felt really pampered by the experienced and friendly cruise service staff ..
not to mention the exciting activities to do onboard the ship but the FOOD!!
imma is a food lover,cant live without food and dessert..
is time for enjoy my foooood..
nom!nom!nom!












here is some pic of me..
actually there are tons of pic in my camera..
but..............
i'm kind of lazy to upload all pic..
hehex



anyway this is my new hair style..
hell yeah!curly hair again!
wanna to look sexy but obviously FAILED!
i look more like aunty than a hot chic..