Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my confession

actually i kind of lazy to updated my blog because every time i went back home after work all i want is just my bed!hell yeah! MY BED!!


BUT..................
suddenly my brain just pop out something and i just spent 15min to finished this "mini" confession.. 
and after i finished writing it, i sort of proud of myself..hohoho =]
because my english is suck!
  I have always classified myself as a hopeless romantic..
 Falling in love has never been my problem.. i will fall with someone like just a sec.. I don't mean to sound shallow..
But in other hand i always has this "mature" belief in my mind, both people have to be on the same page when come to relationship.. 
they have to be at the same point in their lives, wanting the same things so the relationship will only stay strong and longer..
 you cant have any doubts or reservations because that's totally not love..
  Jump in too quick, you can screw things up easily.. 
Wait too long, it may be too late.. 
you have to consider who your boyfriend or girlfriend are now, 
who they will be in the future,
are you on the same page and will you continue to be with them?
 if not, just get over it and get on with your life..
 You’ll find someone who seems perfect for you in every way..
 But right now…it’s really time to focus on life.. 
This is my confession on a relationship..
you might be thinking I'm talking bullshit,
but whatever..
=]