Thursday, December 9, 2010

all is about work..

Awaken up by the sun beaming through my  room this afternoon,and half day of my sweet tuesday is gone..
sigh.. and the worst thing is I'm gonna to start my work! 
my first work ever! 
still cam whoring.. not feel like getting my ass to work..

*ignore my pill face*

As a shy and socially awkward who had never been employed before, I applied to be a waitress at a Taiwanese restaurant.. and guess what?? They actually hired me!!hohohohoho~
Okay i should admit it  I was really nervous on the spot! 
so I showed up 30 minutes early to my very first day of work.. 
such a hardworking worker am I!!
this is how I dress up for my work..

my working place- Taipei Taipei
When i first step in the restaurant, I gradually fell in love with it!! I should said that people in Taiwan they’re fabulous in food and they know how to enjoy their life,they somehow have their very own unique taste and style which gives you a very warm and cozy feeling..
let me introduce my colleague..
our bar manager,hanz..he used to call me 小公主 but the way he treat me is more than his slave!
PR manager,chris..
he love to call me 雪晶晶 = =''''
he always think he is the most handsome guy in the world..
sweat *2


James, our customer service manager..
the most hardworking worker in taipei taipei..


our trainee manager, dary.. 
we actually hang out alot at the middle of the night..
and i used to love to hug him..
hehex.. but he is a gay!
he is single and available now!
if you are interested in him,just call 012-5449***..
LOLS 

If you’re interested to drop by to Taipei Taipei,here’s the address:
 subang avenue shopping centre.
Lot sg-06, persiaran kemajuan ss16,
47500, subang jaya.
There are many tasty food and beverage waiting for you to try!
if you are cocktail lover, you must come here for once..
me love is the Bombay Sapphire Tom Collins! Definitely is a ladies choice..
 It instantly melts in your mouth like ice cream..
and somehow it makes me feel sexy after drinking it..
XD